Deliver secure, reliable, and convenient technology services that meet the needs of the government of the City of Richmond.
Provide centralized IT services for City agencies through the development, implementation, and operation of complex information systems.
Guiding and Governing Documents
Summary of Services Provided
- Personal Computing
- Printing Services
- Mobile Workforce Enablement
- Communication and Collaboration
- File and Data Storage (including backup and archiving)
- Application and Software Hosting
Key Goals for FY22
- Operate existing IT services that enable the City to deliver its mission-critical services
- Create 12-, 24- and 36- roadmaps for City IT needs
- Mitigate risks arising from IT infrastructure and software components that are at or past life-expectancy
- Reduce complexity by right-sizing the City’s technology services to match available financial and human resources
- Prioritize appropriately requests for new or modified services